DISCOVER - Create a Patterned Cube Fun activityAlways on
Venue: Fun at Home!
Learn how to make your very own pattern cube at home.
In this video you will:
- be introduced to pattern, how it is found in nature and how it is used by artists
- make the folding segments needed for your cube (see 1.05 mins on the video)
- add the amazing patterns to your cube (see 3.36 mins on the video)
- put all the folded segments together to make the cube (see 5.15 mins on the video)
- view the step by step guide of the folding process (see 8.41 mins on the video)
Before you start the video you need to have these items ready:
- A flat surface to press on
- 6 sheets of blank A4 paper
- Sharpie or felts